Info on: Risk Management Training, Risk Assessment Training, Risk Assessment Courses, Risk Management Courses, Work Health & Safety Risk.
OUR WORK IS DEDICATED TO THE PROSPERITY OF OUR CLIENTS.
About Clark Corporate Consulting
Clark Corporate Consulting is a boutique consulting firm with:
- Significant experience in the private and nor for profit sectors and Commonwealth and State Government departments and agencies
- Experience in the education sector at university and VET levels
- An acknowledged financial and risk management expert in the business
- Best practice frameworks and tools
- Board, Audit & Risk Management Committee competencies
- Chief risk and audit executive experience
- Senior staff members in line positions delivering high value services
- Personnel security cleared for Government agencies
- Access to qualified and experienced compliance, risk and audit support staff
- Value for money pricing
- Potential for fixed fee and interim executive arrangements
- Flexible time allocation.
Dennis Clark is the principal of Clark Corporate Consulting Pty Ltd and a partner in MDS Partners. He has been in his own business for over seventeen years and advises clients on financial management, internal audit, company law, corporate governance, WH&S and risk management issues. He has around 30 years experience in the workplace, as an academic, teacher, auditor, accountant, consultant, company secretary and company director.
Dennis is currently contracted as consultant Audit and Risk Manager for Calibre Group.
Past consultancy contracts have been:
- Risk Manager for the Waratah Train Project in New South Wales.
- Head of the Law and Business School and also Risk Consultant to Charles Darwin University in Darwin in Australia's Northern Territory.
- Risk Adviser and Chief Internal Auditor for ANSTO, Australia's national nuclear research facility at Lucas Heights in NSW Australia where he implemented and promoted an integrated risk assessment and audit approach.
- Chief Finance Officer for the Commonwealth Department of Communications, Information Technology and The Arts.
In his consulting capacity he has provided audit, corporate governance and risk and financial management services to a wide range of public and private sector clients, including major consulting firms HLB Mann Judd, Accenture and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, as well as filling interim executive positions.
Dennis has a strong financial services background He also has thirteen years experience in Commonwealth Government processes, including risk management and accounting. Dennis also has a strong education and training background.
His past line employment positions have included:
- Finance Director and Company Secretary of IOOF Group - $3 billion organisation (1993 – 1997);
- Chief Accountant & Manager, Group Strategy of National Mutual Life - $30 billion organisation (1988 –1993);
- Finance Manager for the Retail Bank of National Mutual Royal Bank (1986 – 1988);
- Chief Internal Auditor of the North Broken Hill Group (1982 – 1986).
Dennis is the Chair of Community Housing Victoria Limited.
Dennis was the Independent Member of the Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection Audit Committee, a past member of the Druids Friendly Society Board and the Ostara Australia Board and holds a number of company secretary positions. He was a member of the Northern Territory Branch Council of CPA Australia and sat on the International Wealth Solutions Ltd Advisory Board and the DMO Maritime Systems Domain Assurance Board.
Qualifications and Memberships:
Dennis Clark featured on the front cover of Corporate Risk Magazine. Article on risk management at ANSTO the nuclear facility at Lucas Heights in NSW Australia.
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Tasmania
- Company Directors' Diploma, University of New England
- Diploma of Education, University of Tasmania
- Fellow Certified Practicing Accountant
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Secretaries/Governance Institute of Australia
- Member, Australian Compliance Institute
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors, Australia
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Institute of Public Administration
- Member, Risk Management Institution of Australasia Limited