Info on: Risk Management Training, Risk Assessment Training, Risk Assessment Courses, Risk Management Courses, Work Health & Safety Risk.
OUR WORK IS DEDICATED TO THE PROSPERITY OF OUR CLIENTS.
Risk Management Training
Dennis Clark is an acknowledge expert in organisational risk management generally and project risk management specifically.
His carefully designed risk management training courses include experiences from:
- Development and implementation of the project risk management framework for the Australian Synchrotron construction project, the Melbourne Markets Relocation Project and the ANSTO OPAL reactor construction project;
- Development and implementation of the operational risk management framework for the Australian Synchrotron;
- Development and implementation of the project risk management framework for the major private sector component of the NSW Government $4 billion Rolling Stock PPP Project (Waratah Train Project);
- Past and present risk experience with Commonwealth Department of Communications IT and The Arts and Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Victorian Department of Business and Innovation and its predecessors and NSW Department of Industry and Investment;
- Risk and audit experience at ANSTO and CSIRO;
- Risk management training experience at Charles Darwin University and elsewhere, including development and delivery of a Masters level unit in Governance and Risk;
- Delivering risk management training for Governance Institute Australia;
- Development and delivery of a risk training course for agriculture through AgriFood Skills Australia;
- Extensive internal audit experience in private and public sectors;
- Significant project risk management experience, including with DMO Maritime Systems.
The courses include action learning components and significant case studies and are always highly ranked by participants.
Courses can be tailored for organisational and cultural requirements.
Dennis has delivered courses in all States and Territories of Australia and internationally in Singapore, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.